Dear Sis
Congratulations on the new life growing in your tummy! Cannot imagine you being a mummy!! And gosh... I'm gonna be an 姨姨 too!
As pregnancy does have an adverse effect on our brain cells, as in you do become more forgetful, I've decided to document information here which may be useful in future for your baby as well as for my own reference.
Congratulations on the new life growing in your tummy! Cannot imagine you being a mummy!! And gosh... I'm gonna be an 姨姨 too!
As pregnancy does have an adverse effect on our brain cells, as in you do become more forgetful, I've decided to document information here which may be useful in future for your baby as well as for my own reference.
GNC GoldMinds DHA 200 - Omega-3 fatty acid derived from Marine Microalgae Oil (S$36.48)
Solaray Multidophilus (from GNC) - Probiotics (S$69.50)
[I'm consuming the above in order to fortify my breastmilk for baby's intake]
Nordic Naturals Children's DHA (from Vitakids) - S$29.90
ChildLife Multi Vitamins & Minerals (from GNC) - S$54.50




1 comment:
good good, glad to see u updating your blog again! could u add a baby counter to your blog to mark the growth of my baby..? the ones u have are cute!
Post a Comment